Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Space

MySpace is a social network & website that I have not used thus far in my life. I do not plan on using it though because I don't have a very good opinion of MySpace. I don't think it's safe and I think that it is more juvenile than a Facebook or LinkedIn social network. Everyone I know that has a MySpace is younger, middle school or high school age and grows our of it eventually after making one. I think that MySpace hit a peak and is not as popular as it once was a long time ago. It was more well-known in my opinion about 3 years ago when Facebook wasn't as popular, Twitter wasn't created nor LinkedIn. They keep coming out with better and better things Online to communicate with and so on and so forth that I don't think MySpace will keep up. This is my opinion on MySpace that probably will not change unless they renovate it or it makes a comeback sometime in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment