Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Week After Fall Break

It is now the 8th week of Classes here @ Purdue, which is pretty much the middle of the Semester of the 1st Semester of my Senior Year here. I cannot believe how fast it is going. I just got back from my Fall Break last night that I spent visiting my best friends from home that go to Arizona State University. They are 3 hours behind there, which I was thrown off with the time while I was there & now I am thrown off for the time again returning to Eastern time. I am jetlagged & tired from my trip for we went out 2 out of the 4 nights I was there and kept myself pretty busy 2 out of the 3 days I was there as well. My best friend from home as well that goes to the University of South Carolina came on her Fall Break as well but came a day earlier and left a day earlier so it was great seeing my 4 best friends from home all in one location at the same time. I have never gone to visit my best friends from home before at College so it was a really fun experience and really exciting visiting them. The plane ride was around 3 hours, going there it was longer since you were going against the wind and coming back it was shorter only we sat on the runway for a good half an hour after it was already delayed a half an hour coming back so it was a long weekend of travels for me. I have somewhat of color from laying out just 2 days ago at their pool in their backyard and now I have to prepare for my 2 exams I have this week. I have one in this class on Friday morning and one in my CSR 404 class tomorrow morning @ 7:30 a.m. which will keep me very busy for the next 48 hours. I can't believe how fast time is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment