Tuesday, October 27, 2009

8th Week of Classes, Almost November!

I cannot believe how fast 1st Semester of my Senior Year is going! I have had so much going on it's hard to believe that this much time as past! I have had an exam in my Health Science class Radiological Health & received a C which I was happy about because it's a very hard class. I had an exam in my CSR 404 Class, which is a Class for my major Selling & Sales Management & received a 77% which isn't bad considering everyone thought it was a tough exam & not many people did well. In my Wine Class I received a 70% on my exam last Monday night, which again is good because everyone thinks the exams are pretty tough making it a tougher class. Overall I haven't failed any exams which is the bright side but, I would like to be getting A's. I'm still waiting on my exam in this Class & I am TAing a Class, CSR 100 for a credit, English 420 their aren't any exams in just projects which I have received A's on everything in the Class thus far & I'm taking Health & Fitness for a grade worth a credit yet, in which, their aren't any exams. It has been pretty rainy here in West Lafayette & we only have 4 weeks until Thanksgving! I need to get on applying to more Companies for a job & figure out what & want to do with my life! It's a very intense year, but I'm having fun & enjoying myself & just glad I got through the 1st round of exams thus far this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment