Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Facebook

Facebook is probably the website, social network and communication tool Online that I use the most. I recently read an article online on CNN.com about Facebook that has 5 tips for cleaning up your Facebook. Graduating in May 2010 as a Senior in College & looking for jobs, I need to be up on what I should be exposing of myself Online through Facebook & what I shouldn't be. It is very important that you keep the frivolous posts, pictures & everything else that could make an employer wonder about you for any odd known reason, out of reach. It is also important to keep your Facebook clean, for as complicated as it's getting, it helps to steer clear of all the crazy things it's adding the longer it's around and the more people join. The 5 tips include...
1.) Hide your friends posts
2.) Reduce Newsfeeds
3.) Hide Actions
4.) Show More Newsfeeds
5.) Control Photo Access


I can only hope it will help more people out there to be more cautious of Facebook. It can be dangerous if you don't watch or learn the ins and outs of this social network.

No comments:

Post a Comment