Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Apple!

After purchasing an Apple computer last Christmas, I think that Apple has the best computers & technology with ipods, itouches, ihomes & everything that they create. I think that the way they publicize is really cool, their customer service is good & the way their products are made to work are very effective. I originally just had an ipod, but have expanded to have an ishuffle, ihome, now Mac Computer I'm actually using now & plan to buy more Apple products in the future. I think it's cool that it is pretty hard for Apples to have viruses & they take care of their virus protection on their own. It saves the computer user trouble and time by not having to worry about Anti-Virus protection & the work that goes into everything dealing with that. I would for sure recommend Apple to other consumers & suggest it to others to switch to because it's that good in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment