Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My New BlackBerry!

The BlackBerry Flip is officially my new phone! I just got it on November 1st, 2009, which was 3 days ago & I really like it! I used to have the BlackBerry World Edition, which was a rather large phone & was my 1st BlackBerry ever to have used & I can say that I'm a pretty addicted to the BlackBerry. I did not want to get the touchscreen because I don't like touchscreen anything but, I love that I can get e-mail on my phone, now have a camera on my phone since my last BlackBerry didn't come with one, can receive picture messages & the technology of the BlackBerry Phone. The BlackBerry Flip is more like a real phone to me because it is a flip phone & it still has the ball like my old one but, is more suitable for me. I think they came out with this phone over the Summer about 2 to 3 months ago, but did not want to wait until Christmas to see what new BlackBerry they came out with so I got this one & I can say that I'm pretty pleased!


BlackBerry® Pearl™ Flip 8230 smartphone--My new phone after waiting for my 2 year upgrade from my BlackBerry World Edition! I love BlackBerrys because of BlackBerry Messenger which is like text messaging & AIM combined & is for free all over the world! That is part of the main reason why I love this line of phone so much because of the technology of BBM!

No comments:

Post a Comment